Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Four years ago today my wife and I got married in Bowling Green KY. We met while we were in college at Western Kentucky University. We had a couple of classes together and were friends long before we ever started dating. Now, even after seven years together, we still get along great. I'm surprised I have been able to put up with her this long ;) The truth is, we're both very thankful to have such a strong relationship and to be able to do things (like the garden) together. Lastly, as she sits down to read this post later tonight. I will be sneaking into the other room to get the flowers I bought for her and waiting to see her reaction.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

aawww Jason how sweet. Oh the garden looks good are you going to fill it for your anniversary?